Benjamin comes from a musical family and has been immersed in music since very early childhood. He is self-taught in dozens of instruments and musical styles, but his main focus is the classical guitar. He studies Computer Science at University of the People and has taught instruments and music theory for more than 10 years.
- 2007 Brownsburg Public School - AP Music Theory
- 2005 Paul-Mueller Percussion Studio - Drums & Percussion Pedagogy
- 2003 Bethesda Christian School - Percussion
- 2001 Bellevue Christian School - Clarinet & Music Theory
- 2015-20 Shenzhen, China - Private Music Theory & Instrumentation Tutor
- 2012-15 Taipei, Taiwan - Private Classical Guitar Instructor
- 2010-12 Nantong New Channel - Piano and Band Teacher